Friday 3 February 2017

Some videos from the 2011 INPP conference in Sweden

are here following an email from Helge Malmgren.

"Dear friends, 

I hope that you are all well and do not work too much (the first half of this is true of me). 

The videos from our 2011 conference Ethics, Experience and Evidence have not been possible to watch for some time. Since I think they have a lasting value I have now put them on a new page, in a large (720p) format and using the Vimeo service. If you watch them and find anything that ought to be corrected (matters of fact or aestetic aspects), please notify me. 

With my very best wishes Helge Malmgren 

Helge Malmgren, PhD, MD, emeritus professor 
Dept. of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science Researcher, 
Dept. of Medicine, 
Sahlgrenska Academy University of Gothenburg, Sweden 
E-mail: helge.malmgren@filosofi.gu.se"